One of my favorite professional activities is giving presentations. I’ve been providing them to parents, students, school staff, churches, community groups, and corporations for twenty years. My goal as a presenter is to provide useful information in a fun, engaging manner. Although Tech Generation: Raising Balanced Kids in a Hyper-Connected World is a popular presentation topic since my book came out, I present on a range of topics related to improving well-being and life satisfaction.
Please contact me to inquire about my presentations or to make arrangements for one.
- Finding Greater Peace and Joy in a Chaotic World
- The Road Back to Normalcy After an Insane Year
- Tech Generation: Raising Balanced Kids in a Hyper-Connected World
- Raising Successful Children While Enjoying the Ride
- Changing the Narrative: Helping Children with Disabilities Cope with Emotional Challenges
- The Perfect Trap: Managing the Drive for Perfection
- What Video Games Are Doing to (and for!) Your Kids
- Effective Coping Strategies for Children & Adolescents
- Positive Approaches to Parenting
- Encouraging Academic Motivation in Students
- Fostering the Development of a Growth Mindset in Children
- What Works in Therapy & How to Improve our Clinical Effectiveness as Counselors/Therapists
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy: Pathways to Happiness & Well-Being
- The Transformative Power of Mindfulness
- Secrets to Developing and Maintaining Social Relationships
- What Parents and Kids Can Do About Cyberbullying
Please contact me if you would like to make an arrangement for a presentation or if you have any other questions.
I look forward to hearing from you!