Menu Close

If your son or daughter receives an evaluation by his/her school to determine eligibility for special education services, and you disagree with the results, you can request an independent educational evaluation for which the school might pay. You also have the right to request who conducts the evaluation. The ApaCenter has several Licensed Psychologists who are also Licensed Specialists in School Psychology. So, we are able to conduct evaluations that will meet your needs as well as the school’s standards for acceptability. The psychologists at the ApaCenter know how to advocate for parent and student rights and interests and can communicate with schools in an effective manner.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *